Definition Inner meaning by
Vijay Kumar... The Man who Realized God in 1993
Glossary of Words Hinduism Spirituality: Inner meanings... You can refer again
of words in hinduism spirituality (A ~ L)
- concept of maya (illusion) as advocated by adi shankaracharya
- meaning and practicing Meditation Yoga in hinduism
- what does Moksha Salvation stands for in hinduism
- concept of death rebirth reincarnation beginning of
- belief in naraka (hell) - which Karma makes us go
Samadhi - reaching the stage of Nirvikalpa Samadhi
- concept of rebirth - relationship between body and
Purusha - beginning less existence of almighty creator
- from Times Immemorial - existing since the beginning
- absolute Faith in God - necessity on the path of spirituality
- meaning of shruti in hinduism - mode of cosmic communication
- meaning of siddhi - how can we acquire a siddhi as
- study of the inner self practised in isolation - mauna
- concept of swarga in hinduism - reaching heaven in
- who is a tapasvi - meaning of tapas - practicing austerities
- role ambrosia tejas plays in the field of Spirituality
- what this tej
- Importance of being a tyaagi forsaker on the path
- treatises commentaries by Sages of different era
- end of vedas vedanta signifies importance of Bhagavad
- words of god veda not composed by Humans dictated
- book knowledge vidya is superficial - relationship
- meaning Meditation in hinduism Yoga entails deeper
this website- Donate for a cause... for welfare of mankind! |
End of Vedas
Weekly Newsletter "Spiritual Secrets Unveiled"
vedanta the end theme of the Vedas is the Essence of all knowledge
contained in the cosmos. Vedanta is also referred as the Essence of Bhagavad Gita,
the Song Supreme. Vedanta is the culmination of all cosmic knowledge imparted
by Lord Krishna to King Arjuna in the battle field of Kurushetra.
uphold the ethical and moral values in the society, something had to be done.
King Duryodhan ruled as an anarchist. A battle of Dharma was the only solution.
Krishna knew that truth shall prevail in the end. Noble are the ways
of God the Creator!
Kumar "Atma Jnani"
Vijay Kumar... The Man who Realized
God in 1993 explains the concept of Vedanta. For more on vedanta visit -
Send Your Query
the Pearls of wisdom as the inner meanings of the sacred scriptures unfurl
before you. Proceed on the path of spirituality with Vijay Kumar... one who has
covered the journey of 8.4 million manifestations .. Reached the end of his cosmic
Here any query for possible inclusion in the Newsletter!
shall receive an opt-in mail after you sign up. Do not forget to confirm... You
shall not be subscribed unless you confirm. Please white list domain godrealized.com
so that opt-in mail reaches your mailbox)
not find what you were searching for? Enter your query below OR post
your query to Vijay Kumar! |