Definition Inner meaning by
Vijay Kumar... The Man who Realized God in 1993
Glossary of Words Hinduism Spirituality: Inner meanings... You can refer again
of words in hinduism spirituality (A ~ L)
- concept of maya (illusion) as advocated by adi shankaracharya
- meaning and practicing Meditation Yoga in hinduism
- what does Moksha Salvation stands for in hinduism
- concept of death rebirth reincarnation beginning of new Life
Samadhi - reaching the stage of Nirvikalpa Samadhi
- stage of Nirvikalpa Samadhi - experiencing bliss ananda
- concept of rebirth - relationship between body and
Purusha - beginning less existence of almighty creator god
- Forgiveness as advocated and practised in hinduism definition
- from Times Immemorial - existing since the beginning of time
- yogic posture of shavasana in Meditation - the death pose
- meaning of shruti in hinduism - mode of cosmic communication
- meaning of siddhi - how can we acquire a siddhi as in Spirituality
- study of the inner self practised in isolation - mauna
- who is a tapasvi - meaning of tapas - practicing austerities
- role ambrosia tejas plays in the field of Spirituality - what this tej
- Importance of being a tyaagi forsaker on the path of spirituality
- treatises commentaries by Sages of different era
- end of vedas vedanta signifies importance of Bhagavad Gita
- words of god veda not composed by Humans dictated
- book knowledge vidya is superficial - relationship with jnana
- meaning Meditation in hinduism Yoga entails deeper meaning
this website- Donate for a cause... for welfare of mankind! | |
of words Hinduism Spirituality Inner meanings explained (U)
Weekly Newsletter "Spiritual Secrets Unveiled"
are treatises by various Spiritual Gurus who having Realized-God ...
Summarized their experiences. They tried to teach the Esoteric knowledge in ways
... Easy for the common man to understand ... Consisting of lots of examples and
Most Upanishad deal with different topics ... Some with relationship of Atman
soul with Brahman (the Omnipotent Creator of the cosmos), other with relationship
between different beings ... Be it a plant, animal or a Human Life!! Some impart
Teachings on how to maintain a balance between Spiritual and physical Manifested
Life ... a vast field of resources for one and all.
Spiritual knowledge, Upanishad are placed next only to Gita, the Geet (song) Supreme,
the flute of Lord
Krishna! Reading them gives you an inner calm ... A feeling of Ananda
(bliss)!! Atman within always longs for one to read Scriptures in Daily Life ...
Lest the liberation of Atman from manifesting a body gets delayed.
For a layman, Upanishad
no doubt are complex to understand but, the guidance of a true Guru can be extremely
helpful. One finds a true Guru only when he has full Faith in the system of the
Lord for all actions result from his grace. Blessings of the Omnipotent one are
essential to proceed on the Spiritual path ... To learn the hidden meanings of
the revered texts!!
Kumar "Atma Jnani"
Vijay Kumar... The Man who Realized
God in 1993 explains the concept of Upanishad. For more on upanishad visit -
Send Your Query
the Pearls of wisdom as the inner meanings of the sacred scriptures unfurl
before you. Proceed on the path of spirituality with Vijay Kumar... one who has
covered the journey of 8.4 million manifestations .. Reached the end of his cosmic
Here any query for possible inclusion in the Newsletter!
shall receive an opt-in mail after you sign up. Do not forget to confirm... You
shall not be subscribed unless you confirm. Please white list domain godrealized.com
so that opt-in mail reaches your mailbox)
not find what you were searching for? Enter your query below OR post
your query to Vijay Kumar! |