Definition Inner meaning by
Vijay Kumar... The Man who Realized God in 1993
Glossary of Words Hinduism Spirituality: Inner meanings... You can refer again
of words in hinduism spirituality (A ~ L)
- concept of maya (illusion) as advocated by adi shankaracharya
- meaning and practicing Meditation Yoga in hinduism
- what does Moksha Salvation stands for in hinduism
- concept of death rebirth reincarnation beginning of new Life
- belief in naraka (hell) - which Karma makes us go to hell
- if everything is predestined - why at all perform Karma
Samadhi - reaching the stage of Nirvikalpa Samadhi - how?
- can we control our destiny efforts required as a Human
- stage of Nirvikalpa Samadhi - experiencing bliss ananda
- concept of rebirth - relationship between body and
Purusha - beginning less existence of almighty creator god
- from Times Immemorial - existing since the beginning of time
- yogic posture of shavasana in Meditation - the death pose
- meaning of shruti in hinduism - mode of cosmic communication
- study of the inner self practised in isolation - mauna stage
- concept of swarga in hinduism - reaching heaven in mortal state
- who is a tapasvi - meaning of tapas - practicing austerities
- treatises commentaries by Sages of different era
- end of vedas vedanta signifies importance of Bhagavad Gita
- words of god veda not composed by Humans dictated
- book knowledge vidya is superficial - relationship with jnana
- meaning Meditation in hinduism Yoga entails deeper meaning
this website- Donate for a cause... for welfare of mankind! | |
since times immemorial
Weekly Newsletter "Spiritual Secrets Unveiled"
shasvat since Times Immemorial is a term used in
Hindu Scriptures to refer to the religious dogmas and creeds being followed by
all since Times Immemorial.
What was a stated by Mahavira,
Christ and Prophet
Mohammed about 1800 ~2500 years ago remains the cornerstone of the
developed society today. None can belie the truth stated by all of them.
Gita, the doctrine preached by Lord Sri Krishna about 3500 years ago forms the
basic code of ethics for all Humanity. Yet, after a period of 3500 years it is
as unscathed as it was during the time of Lord Sri Krishna. Such doctrines are
perennial in nature (i.e. Shaswat). Their values do not diminish with time.
Gita as available today
is the same ... Only one has to interpret its meaning in present context!!
Kumar "Atma Jnani"
Vijay Kumar... The Man who Realized
God in 1993 explains the concept of Shaswat. For more on shaswat visit -
Send Your Query
the Pearls of wisdom as the inner meanings of the sacred scriptures unfurl
before you. Proceed on the path of spirituality with Vijay Kumar... one who has
covered the journey of 8.4 million manifestations .. Reached the end of his cosmic
Here any query for possible inclusion in the Newsletter!
shall receive an opt-in mail after you sign up. Do not forget to confirm... You
shall not be subscribed unless you confirm. Please white list domain godrealized.com
so that opt-in mail reaches your mailbox)
not find what you were searching for? Enter your query below OR post
your query to Vijay Kumar! |