Definition Inner meaning by
Vijay Kumar... The Man who Realized God in 1993
Glossary of Words Hinduism Spirituality: Inner meanings... You can refer again
of words in hinduism spirituality (A ~ L)
- meaning and practicing Meditation Yoga in hinduism
- Namashkar underlying meaning as practised in hinduism
Samadhi - reaching the stage of Nirvikalpa Samadhi
- Definition pundit (priest) as in hinduism - functions of a pandit
- power of dialogues in Spirituality reaching a logical
- yogic posture of shavasana in Meditation - the death pose
- study of the inner self practised in isolation - mauna
- who is a tapasvi - meaning of tapas - practicing austerities
- role ambrosia tejas plays in the field of Spirituality - what this tej
- Importance of being a tyaagi forsaker on the path of spirituality
- treatises commentaries by Sages of different era
- promises as sacrosanct in hinduism - verbal commitments
- end of vedas vedanta signifies importance of Bhagavad Gita
- words of god veda not composed by Humans dictated
- book knowledge vidya is superficial - relationship with jnana
- meaning Meditation in hinduism Yoga entails deeper meaning
this website- Donate for a cause... for welfare of mankind! | |
Weekly Newsletter "Spiritual Secrets Unveiled"
namashkar is the indian
way of greeting one when one meets face-to-face
with another. There is a vast difference in the
western mode of shaking hands and the Hindu way
of saying Namaste with clasped hands.
The western culture merely addresses the physical
aspect of Life. By shaking hands or touching or
kissing a cheek we feel the impact only on the physical
plane whereas, a Namaskar (also Namaste) has a far
fledged effect ... one Atman soul addresses another
Atman soul and by doing so one wishes well of the
another and in the process one Atman soul even asks
for Forgiveness for any wrong deed which may have
been committed knowingly or unknowingly in this
or earlier lives manifested by that Atman soul.
Atman in one Life comes across a limited number of Human Beings. Why so! Ever
since that Atman started on its cosmic journey, it developed bondage with limited
number of Atmans (soul) in every Life. These bondages can only be severed by burning
the dross within ... Getting liberated from the hold off these atmans Souls by
asking for Forgiveness!
beings who live on the physical plane get more and more bonded in every manifested
Life but those on the path of their Spiritual purification are more inclined to
get free from all bondages. Sooner the better!
The significance of Namaskar can be best understood when significance of physical
I is subdued!
Kumar "Atma Jnani"
Vijay Kumar... The Man who Realized
God in 1993 explains the concept of Namaskar. For more on namaskar visit -
Send Your Query
here Ref. 980205
the Pearls of wisdom as the inner meanings of the sacred scriptures unfurl
before you. Proceed on the path of spirituality with Vijay Kumar... one who has
covered the journey of 8.4 million manifestations .. Reached the end of his cosmic
Here any query for possible inclusion in the Newsletter!
shall receive an opt-in mail after you sign up. Do not forget to confirm... You
shall not be subscribed unless you confirm. Please white list domain godrealized.com
so that opt-in mail reaches your mailbox)
not find what you were searching for? Enter your query below OR post
your query to Vijay Kumar! |