End of Life: Definition
Inner meaning by Vijay Kumar... The Man who Realized God in 1993
Glossary of Words Hinduism Spirituality: Inner meanings... You can refer again
of words in hinduism spirituality (A ~ L)
- concept of maya (illusion) as advocated by adi shankaracharya
- meaning and practicing Meditation Yoga in hinduism
- what does Moksha Salvation stands for in hinduism
- concept of death rebirth reincarnation beginning of new Life
- belief in naraka (hell) - which Karma makes us go to hell
- if everything is predestined - why at all perform Karma
Samadhi - reaching the stage of Nirvikalpa Samadhi - how?
- can we control our destiny efforts required as a Human Being
- what if we commit a sin - relationship between sin and hell naraka
- stage of Nirvikalpa Samadhi - experiencing bliss ananda
- concept of rebirth - relationship between body and
Purusha - beginning less existence of almighty creator god
- Forgiveness as advocated and practised in hinduism
- yogic posture of shavasana in Meditation - the death pose
- Definition Shrestha in hinduism - best amongst individuals
- meaning of siddhi - how can we acquire a siddhi as in Spirituality
- study of the inner self practised in isolation - mauna stage
- concept of swarga in hinduism - reaching heaven in mortal state
- who is a tapasvi - meaning of tapas - practicing austerities
- role ambrosia tejas plays in the field of Spirituality
- what this tej
- treatises commentaries by Sages of different era
- end of vedas vedanta signifies importance of Bhagavad Gita
- words of god veda not composed by Humans dictated by god
Shetra - importance of videha shetra - gaining enlightenment
- meaning Meditation in hinduism Yoga entails deeper meaning
this website- Donate for a cause... for welfare of mankind! | |
Death end of Life
Weekly Newsletter "Spiritual Secrets Unveiled"
is the only factor most feared and dreaded by all
living beings. No one wants to die. All want to live forever, become immortal.
Can that be?
When God created the system, it had to possess within its being the power to change.
Without change all would look monotonous and Life itself would stagnate. What
is the meaning of Life ... To grow from within! Thus was built a tendency to evolute,
within every form and being. If one stops performing his Karma, the inherent tendency
of evolution keeps us going. The in built hunger in a Human Being makes one work.
the function of the body is over in a particular Life cycle it is but inevitable
that Mrityu (death) of the body has to occur. Why fear the unknown but inevitable
factor of Life!
Kumar "Atma Jnani"
Vijay Kumar... The Man who Realized
God in 1993 explains the concept of Mrityu. For more on mrityu visit -
Send Your Query
the Pearls of wisdom as the inner meanings of the sacred scriptures unfurl
before you. Proceed on the path of spirituality with Vijay Kumar... one who has
covered the journey of 8.4 million manifestations .. Reached the end of his cosmic
Here any query for possible inclusion in the Newsletter!
shall receive an opt-in mail after you sign up. Do not forget to confirm... You
shall not be subscribed unless you confirm. Please white list domain godrealized.com
so that opt-in mail reaches your mailbox)
not find what you were searching for? Enter your query below OR post
your query to Vijay Kumar! |